Golf Etiquette on the Putting Green
- Walk or stand on another players putting line.
- Leave your ball on another players putting line.
- Leave your golf ball marker on another players putting line if it is bothersome to them.
- Cast your shadow on another players putting line or setup area. (Your shadow should not be visible at all to the player when he is about to putt).
- Stand within a player's peripheral vision while they are putting.
- Stand behind another player to visualize the path of their ball during the process of putting.
- Talk or whisper while another player is preparing to putt or during the process of putting.
- Leave the putting area until all other players in the group have holed out.